9. He suffers pains when he moves his bowels.
6. It is difficult or painful for him to swallow.
他大便呈灰白色，但不是真正的肿（swell像（puff up），很不舒服。新萄京娱乐场手机板客户端下载。或He feels bloated after eating.
2. He has bouts of abdominal pain.
12. His bowel movements are pale, greasy and foul smelling.
1. He has a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal.
4. The pain is mainly in the lower upper right part of the abdomen.
5. He has nausea and vomiting.
10. He has some bleeding from his rectum.
7. He has passed more gas than usual.
8. He has been constipated for a few days.
11. He has noticed some blood in his bowel movements.
对比一下真正他感到肚子胀胀的。注：胀胀的，很不舒服。或He feels bloated after eating.
14. He has trouble with diarrhea.
他饭后肚子觉得胀胀的， 3. He feels bloated in his abdominal area.
13. His bowel movements are grey or black in color.